Powder & wire flame spray
CabCoat – Powder Flame & Wire are spray processes for applying relatively inexpensive coatings that typically contain high levels of oxides and porosity. Both powder and wire are used as coating materials. The process relies on the chemical reaction between oxygen and combustion fuel to produce a heat source. This heat source creates a gas stream which melts the feedstock that goes on the substrate. These process used for wear resistance, corrosion protection, chemical resistance, friction properties and dimensional restoration.
CabCoat Coating equipment is set up as individual production units or as integrated part of a complete manufacturing line.
Lincotek Equipment has developed specific solutions for the integration of Spray Core items with specially designed and state-of-the-art handling and peripheral components, giving you the overall coating process you are looking for. Typical coating equipment consists of core items, handling elements and peripheral component.
Lincotek Equipment offers everything from core items up to peripheral components in one customized package or as stand-alone components integrated into existing coating equipment.
|Powder Feeder||Tilting||Filter Systems|
- Wide range of applications
- Built on experience
- Double door with carousel
- Full closed-loop control of all coating parameters including mass flow control of the process gases (and fuels) and carrier gases.
- An option of an L-door for better access and safer working conditions for operators
- Power distribution unit to power up all peripherals
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Everything under control: full integration with heat exchangers, part handling (robot/turn-table/lathe) and exhaust filter systems (power and data exchange)
- Touchscreen operator interface with intuitive visualization software
- Remote maintenance capability
- Sophisticated tracking and recording package
- Real-time monitoring
- Multilevel alarm system and multilevel access
- Storage process recipes
- Soundpoof booth to guarantee standard acoustic emission < 78Db