Air Plasma Spray (APS)
CabCoat – APS (Air Plasma Spray) is the most commonly used plasma spray coating process. It works on ambient atmosphere, creating high-quality and repeatable coatings through a wide range of materials: metal alloys, carbides, blends, cermets, abradables and oxide ceramics. It is used for wearing and corrosion protection and thermal insulation, as well as repair and restoration in several industrial sectors.
Coating equipments is set up as individual production units or as an integrated part of a complete manufacturing line.
Lincotek Equipment has developed specific solutions for the integration of Spray Core items with specially designed state-of-the-art handling and peripheral components, giving you the overall coating process they are looking for. Typical coating equipment consists of core items, handling elements and peripheral components.
Lincotek Equipment offers everything from core items up to peripheral components in one customized package, or as stand-alone component integrated into existing coating equipment. These include:
|Powder Feeder||Tilting||Filter Systems|
- Wide range of materials (metal alloys, carbides, blends, cermets, abradables and oxide ceramics)
- Wide wide of applications
- Built on experience
- Double door with carousel
- Full closed-loop control of all coating parameters including mass flow control of the process gases (and fuels) and carrier gases.
- Possible L-door for better access and safer operator working conditions
- Power distribution unit to power up all peripherals
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Argon, hydrogen, nitrogen and/or helium as plasma gases
- Compatible with all types of powder feeders
- Everything under control: full integration with heat exchangers, part handling (robot/turn-table/lathe) and exhaust filter systems (power and data exchange)
- Touchscreen operator interface with intuitive visualization software
- Remote maintenance capability
- Sophisticated tracking and recording package
- Real-time monitoring
- Multilevel alarm system and multilevel access
- Storage process recipes
- Soundproof booth to guarantee standard acoustic emission < 78Db(A)